1. Professional fees are solely for the services performed by the RCIC and do not include government fees or other costs such as couriers, translations, notary, medical exams or language proficiency test.
2. If you reside in Canada, applicable taxes will be added to the professional fees.
3. Professional fees can be paid in installments for your convenience.
4. Professional fees are subject to change without notice.
5. Government fees should be verified with canada.ca. Click here to verify.
6. The list does not outline all programs and immigration services provided by Canada in Mind Immigration.
7. Regular fees might not apply in complex cases, if there was previous
STUDY PERMIT Package
Couple or Family
+ USD 200 for each additional family member